Our Director, Franck Kiangala, was interviewed by Harriet Bowmont from the Law Society in May 2021 as part of their Learning at Work Week. The Law Society represents and governs solicitors in England and Wales, providing services and support to practising and training solicitors.
In this interview, Franck and Harriet discuss:
- The role of law centres in providing access to justice for the community;
- Our work helping those affected by the Grenfell fire and Windrush tragedies;
- Our project supporting EEA national rough sleepers;
- Our history and how things have changed for the law centre; and
- The challenges faced by the law centre and our clients and how we have adapted in the pandemic.